If you really know how flooding can be so catastrophic during winter? Then I bet you understand how a sump pump can be a valuable asset in homes that are prone or have a high risk of floods invasion. An investment in a sump pump can certainly save you a lot of money from the damage that water is likely to cause. But there are several types, models and specifications for these pumps and it is tough to try and identify exactly what you need for your premises or homes. So, if you are considering purchasing sump pump for your needs, a submersible sump pump system is definitely the best option for you with this great technological advancement.
And speaking of a good submersible sump pump, the Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump can never go unmentioned.
The CDU980E submersible sump pump from Wayne is unique in its own way. While is promoted and ranked in the direction of the higher end of the CDU family of pumps – this unit is in class by itself. Foremost, it has an absolutely innovative and revolutionary motor that makes it use about an equivalent volume of power as the CDU790 but then again is rated more than twice over the horsepower. What is more, it disregards the epoxy coasted steel and substitutes it with a stainless steel cover. Not anything says stimulating on sump pump like stainless steel. Wayne has so much sureness in this pump that they deliver it with a 5 year service contract.
Here is an outline of Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump’s key features.
- Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump has been assembled in the US with incredible foreign and domestic components that integrate effectively to make it work well.
- This submersible sump pump from Wayne features a vertical float switch that has been tested to a million cycles.
- At its very basic, Wayne CDU980E submersible sump pump is a submersible stainless steel and cast iron sump pump with integrated vertical float switch.
- It is fortified with a suction pump that reduces air locks and clogging from debris in bottom of sump pit.
- Pumps up to 4600 gph at 0’
- Considered for easy installation, devoid of any plumbing changes.
- Planned for larger or 11-inch diameter sump basins,
- High performance ¾ HP motor.
- Float safeguard that protects the switch from complexity.
Lest you totally need the 5400 gph of the 1 HP kind, this is the best pump of choice in the CDU line. Its cost is a bit higher than the entry level CDU800 and CDU790 but you acquire a more prevailing, resourceful and durable pump.